Why Join NEFDC?
NEFDC hosts a wide range of colleges and universities throughout New England. (See a list of 2020-2021 member institutions.) Institutional membership covers single campuses, and offers faculty, staff, and students significant benefits over the membership period: July 1 to June 30. Institutions that belong to consortia or statewide systems must submit separate membership applications.
NEFDC Membership Benefits
Institutional members are eligible for:
- Reduced registration fees (“membership rates”) for two annual conferences for all faculty and staff from the member institution – right here in New England!
- An opportunity to publish in The Exchange, a peer reviewed NEFDC publication
- The chance to offer peer reviewed presentations at our conferences
- Updates through the NEFDC Newsletter, with information and resources for faculty and faculty developers, published three times annually and circulated by email
- Individual financial awards to pursue the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- Being part of a robust and fun community of dedicated educators with whom to engage